Tusa Visualator Mask
The Tusa Visualator Mask features an Over-Sized Single Tempered Glass Lens with an Over-Sized Frame offering a Significant Increase in Vision over previous products. Additionally, the distance between the lens and the eyes has been reduced.
Tusa Visualator Mask Features:
- Over-Sized Single Tempered Glass Lens with Over-Sized Frame Provides Significant Increase in Vision
- Low Volume Design
- Reduced Lens to Eye Distance Increases Field of Vision
- 5 Angle Strap Adjustor
- 5-Position Micro-Adjustment Allows Vertical (up/down) and Horizontal (left/right) Pressure on Face
- 5 Angle Strap Adjustor: Delicately Adjusted for Optimum Fit
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Wide Split Mask Strap Design
To increase the Field of Vision of the Tusa Visualator Mask, the Lens must be brought closer to the Eyes To achieve this, the Visualator’s Frame was made as thin as possible, and the fitting line was moved slightly to the outside. By moving the fitting line up to the middle of the forehead, the distance between the lens and the eyes is further reduced and a Wider Field of Vision both above and below as well as left and right is achieved.
Black, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Silver, Turquoise, White, Yellow