Suunto Zoop Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer
The Suunto Zoop Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer is a great value, easy-to-use dive computer for recreational divers. Though Suunto Zoop is a great choice for your first dive computer, its full decompression capabilities and nitrox mode mean itâs designed to give you years of serious fun. Features Easy to use with super-bright phosphorescent LCD display Air and Nitrox modes for a range of dive situations.
Suunto Zoop Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer Features:
- Suunto Zoop Air/Nitrox Wrist Computer
- Wrist Mounted Computer
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air and Nitrox
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000′ (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330′ (100 meters)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
The Suunto Zoop Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive’s valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there’s never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time.
Black, Orange, Yellow