Mares Puck Dive Computer
The Mares Puck Dive Computer is one of the most basic, reliable, workhorses of all the entry level dive computers. Functional up to 492 feet (150 meters), it can serve as a great backup/secondary dive computer for tec-rec divers. And surprisingly for such a budget computer, the Mares Puck also supports Nitrox (21-50%).
Out of stock
Mares Puck Dive Computer Features:
- Large display
- Easy to operate with single button design
- Great for beginners
- Long lasting, durable design
- Algorithm: RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model)
- Audible Alarms with on and off toggle
- Depth Display: To 492 Feet (150 Meters)
Like to wear your computer on your wrist the new Puck series computers are perfect for those in need of pure ease. The Puck is a full function RGBM dive computer with larger digits for easy reading and backlight on demand, single button to smoothly scroll through the menu options. Keep on your wrist or pop into one of the Puck consoles for maximum mounting options.